Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Oracle PL/SQL with Financial
industry exp @ Westchester, NY.*

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Oracle PL/SQL with Financial industry exp *

*Location : Westchester, NY*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 -Consultant will provide consulting programming support for 3rd party
Oracle based business applications and reporting.

-Consultant will work directly business customers and IT management,
gathering, defining and implementing enhancements, bug fixes and new
features to business applications and reports.

-Consultant will be responsible for business analysis, software development
and design, systems integration, and testing using standard development
toolset of Oracle RDBMS and SQLServer Reporting Services

-Consultant will provide support for third party applications and custom

-Consultant will identify opportunities to enhance existing functionality
or features through new or existing systems.

*-*Advanced programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL including designing and
implementing packages, procedures, functions, views, and tables

-Experience with supporting OLTP transactional systems as well as batch and
system integrations

-Experience delivering business intelligence solutions utilizing Microsoft
reporting services, analysis services or equivalent technologies

-Candidate should be experienced as a facilitator between business and
technology groups.

*-*Experience with market data sources such as Intex, Bloomberg,
Interactive Data, etc

-Experience programming Oracle Forms (6i) and Reports (6i) .

-Experience with developing SharePoint solutions including webpart
development, workflow and .net integrated solutions

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *