*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Business Analyst (2 Positions)*
*Duration: 6 Months +*
*City: Raleigh, North Carolina*
*Interview: Phone to hire*
*Rate: $45/hr C2C*
****Only send candidates who have previous experience working for the state
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS),****
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Division of Medical
Assistance is seeking a short term System Analyst. This contractor will be
responsible for development of requirements, business rules, test plans,
execution of test scripts and assisting with maintenance of business
requirements and with project management tracking. This individual will be
knowledgeable in all aspects of service requests to a major system and will
be able to assist in expressing healthcare insurance program principles as
· Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, work flow
and business processes pursuant to system modifications in a healthcare
· Ability to research and analyze complex information from a
variety of sources in order to define, evaluate, assist with design,
critique technical solutions proposed, evaluate the business impacts, and
participate in solution testing.
· Knowledge of some clinical coding and an understanding of
program requirements, federal regulations, State laws, and change
· Must be able to assist in the creation and review of
requirements, design, and testing documentation -Conduct and/or review gap
· Must be able to anticipate potential problems, develop possible
solutions, track problems identified, and participate in all aspects of
· Must be able to exercise critical and creative thinking when
identifying potential problems with business processes, researching/
resolving action items, and problems detected in user testing.
· Must be able to discuss potential solutions with team members and
*Required Qualifications and Experience:*
· Experience with Business Analysis methodologies and problem
· Knowledge of gap analysis including the ability to conduct an
effective gap analysis and then analyze the results.
· Experience in solution testing methodologies and hands on
· Ability to provide documentation and reports used to evaluate
impacts on policies and operations
· Working knowledge of Medicaid and/or MMIS
· Experience testing for multiple projects
· Good working knowledge of the health care industry, especially of
medical policies and use of the ICD-9 coding as well as awareness of the
upcoming ICD-10 coding changes.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.