Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position : DB2 DBA (3 openings)
Location : Baltimore, MD
Duration : 3 Month Contract

administration, design, build and tune mission critical DB2 UDB ESE and DPF
environments.Help DB2 LUW team in providing better technical solution.

*Required Skills*
6+ years of db2 LUW (linux, unix, windows) database administration
3+ years of strong UNIX background
3+ years of scripting experience
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience

Direct: 203-652-1444*123