PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Functional Analyst - SAP CRM Service Analyst *for
one of our clients *St. Paul, MN*. Please go through the below requirement
if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Functional Analyst - SAP CRM Service Analyst

*Location:* St. Paul, MN

*Duration:* 7+ Months

*Req Details:*

*
Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to Lead Workshop, Executive Presence
* 10-12 years with 8-9 years in SAP CRM
* Minimum 3-4 E2E implementations
* Experience in SAP CRM 7.0 or above is mandatory
*
Modules: CRM Service (Case Management, Service Request, Service
Contract, Return & Repair Management)
* Pluses: Consulting, Technology - SAP

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>