Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Power BI / MDX Developer & **SQL
Developer @ **Bellevue, WA & **Frederick, MD.*

updated resume to ke...@chateck.com.

 *Title : Power BI / MDX Developer *

*Location : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Background Check*

 *Skill set and Responsibilities:*

*Practice Manager, Data Management Consulting:*

   *Minimum 8 - 10 yrs* experience in *Data Management*, with at least 3-5
   years as a practitioner

   Demonstrable thought leadership in *Data Management* including *Business
   Intelligence, Data Governance, Meta-Data, MDM, RDM etc.*

   Past experience as an *Account/Practice manager* with *Revenue targets*

   Experience managing Global virtual teams including Developers, Testers,
   Analysts and Technical PMs

   Led strategic Consulting assignments like recommending *Data Governance
   Strategy*, *Data Quality improvement roadmap, BI portfolio
assessment*or similar

   Aware of *industry Data Management* *stack*, and fluently speak to it

   Excellent communicator with ability to engage with senior leadership in
   IT and Business forums

   Ability to influence decisions, manage change and minimize conflict

*Title : SQL Developer *

*Location : Frederick, MD*

*Duration : 18 Months Contract*

*W2- Hourly ( H1B transfers are OK)*

*Background Check*

 ***** Citizens/GC's Only *****

 *Skill set and Responsibilities:*

- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of
business solutions using various tools (SQL Server, etc)

- Analyzes business requirements and design documents and writes technical

- Develops complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced

- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts

- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data,
testing and debugging of programs

- Participates in overall systems testing - Supports the migration of
applications to production

- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department
technical procedures and designs user guides

- Leads solutions, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction
and guidance to less experienced staff

- Ensure new features are modeled to integrate with existing application
and provide a consistent data model

- Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow
and data models

- Provide direction on adoption of new technologies and best industry
practices in the field of data architecture and modeling

*Basic Qualifications:*

-5+ years of application development and implementation experience.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

-7+ years application development and implementation experience.

-5+ years SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Skype ID:*

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*2 - 3 References:*

*Employer Details: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing