Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Senior Informatica Developer(Only
Locals) @ San Francisco, CA.*

updated resume to ke...@chateck.com.

 *Title : Senior Informatica Developer *

*Location : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration : 18 Months Contract*

*Background Check*

 *Job Requirements:*

-MUST be local to San Francisco/Bay Area

-7 Years of *ETL developer* experience

-4 Years of *ETL/Informatica experience* is a must

-5 Years of *SQL Server/Oracle experience*

-Strong *Unix/Linux scripting experience*

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Skype ID:*

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*2 - 3 References:*

*Rate(C2C):*

*Employer Details: *

 Regards

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
ke...@chateck.com
www.chateck.com
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing