Please reply at

between us and the end client.

VMware /Server Engineer
Duration 6 Month(s)+ Contract

Experiencing leveraging *VMware* API’s to SDK to automate processes
Vmware *ESXi* 5
Scripting to automate tasks in ESXi
SLES (Suse Linux Enterprise Server) administration
PHP, Perl, or Python (*Python* is preferable) - updating scripts and
writing scripts
Experience updating things themselves- not having to rely on 3rd party
automation tools