Please reply at

between us and the end client.

SAS Developer -- No H1B -- No C2C !!
Jacksonville, FL
6 months Contact
*Must be W2 !! Independent Consultant ... *

*Job Description:*
6+ years of experience with SAS Forecast Studio (Analytical Modeling)
AND/OR SAS Financial Management (FM)
Must have a working knowledge of the SAS Forecast Studio tool, plus
familiarity with economic indicators
6+ years of experience with - SAS Financial Management Studio - SAS
Management Console - SAS Data Integration Studio - Add/edit/delete
Cycles, Models,
Dimensions, Forms - use of complex formulas in accounts
Read and write SAS code/SAS data sets (stored procedures)
Able to understand the way to use the software to move data around
Able to troubleshoot form issues (data not showing up, error messages from
SAS addin or SAS FM addin)
Prefer candidates with experience in the logistics industry