Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Windows Applications Specialist
*Duration:* 6 Months+
*Location:* Richmond, VA
· Responsible for administration of enterprise-class business
applications that Estes requires to run its day-to-day operations
· Administer third party COTS and in house custom built
applications to include installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance,
enhancements, tuning for optional performance, security procedures, issue
troubleshooting, and occasional scripting.
· Maintain third party windows applications through research,
documentation, and maintenance throughout the application production
· Provide capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of
· Identify trends or problems as defined by ITL through an in-depth
understanding of business processes supported by the application
· Maintain production environments relating to online services,
including development, stage and production systems
· Ensure continuity of the business processes supported by one or
many applications through maintenance that supports the delivery of
services on multiple platforms with sustained, resilience, performance, and
· Ensure continuity and quality of applications by owning the
resolution of issues across platforms and tracking progress and escalating
· Ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across
applications for administration, deployment and monitoring over a range of
platforms that largely comprise industry standard components and databases.
· Identify faults and issues recommending appropriate resolutions
· Ensure appropriate contingency procedures are in place for
applications and that they are regularly tested
· Contribute to process development and best practices identifying
new ways to improve resilience, performance levels and support
· Ensure that application operating procedures, configuration, and
related services are documented prior to operational acceptance of new or
· Ensure that application operating procedures configuration, and
related services documentation is kept current
· Support development teams and support groups in deploying
applications and solving problems
· Regular attendance is required
· This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or
duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities necessary
to perform the job at all times due to circumstances.
· Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to
perform any and all other duties as assigned.
· Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such
duties and tasks
· College degree in computer science with course work in database
management, information systems, business, and 3 years of experience, or
any combination of education and experience, which would provide an
· Professional certification in computer and several applications
such and SQL preferred
· Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications
· Experience monitoring service thresholds and managing third party
· Strong understanding of SOL language and query writing preferred
· Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
· Ability to use inductive reasoning
· Ability to determine the interrelationships between solutions and
· Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams with
a focus on delivery in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to work independently or in a team setting, in a fast
· Must be mentally and emotionally capable of handling a high
· Must be able to interact well with others
· Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
· Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules,
procedures and Code of Conduct
· Responds well to questions.
· Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information
and documents such as safety rules, operations I procedure manuals and
maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level
to include the ability to meet deadlines
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background check
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.