Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Integration Consultant W/Jenkins CI on Java Development and strong
scripting experience
6+Months Contract

*Project Summary:*
Provide test automation development expertise for the completion of the
Stage 3 test activities i.e. the test automation of multiple integrated
software applications in support of a rich subscriber experience.

*Skillset Needed:*
Integration Developer, with a proven track record of test automation using
Java and Cucumber-JVM technologies.
Strong problem solving skills and experience integrating multiple server
side applications.
Candidates with these skills are able to grasp our evolving VCS
technologies quickly.
Candidate has the foundation to quickly identify gaps in the integration
while creating automated test for Integration, Performance, Acceptance
and Fault

We will also have cases where we need to develop quick temporary
integration glue code to be able to meet alpha/beta phases of a project.

*Technical Expertise*
Strong Java experience
Strong JUNIT or TestNG, GIT and Gerrit Code review
Strong Cucumber-JVM experience
Strong Maven & Nexus experience
Strong Jenkins experience
trong WebUI Automation(Selenium, Sikuli libraries)
Networking & Protocols (CCNA Detailed functional knowledge)
SOAP UI or JMeter