Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Solaris Admin Columbus, OH, Highstown,NJDuration : 3 + Months
ContractStart: ASAP*

5 years of Solaris Administration Experience
4 years of operations center experience to use for manage of *LDOM* area
Hands on experience with LDOM (partition management virtual machine) - this
is like Vmware but more hardware based

*Role:*This person is going to be working closely with the application,
business and DBA team on the server side because they are going to be
getting data ready and then handing them over the EMC team for the
migration. They are going to be building new LDOMs, they are going to
finishing up the migration of this project, providing LDOMs for application
migrations, and they are also going to be supporting the SAN migration.
They are currently in phase three of four of this project and will be
expected to work extra hours and weekends.