Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position : SOA Middleware Architect/Engineer
Location : Quincy, MA
Duration : 1 year Contract

*Must Haves:*
5-7 years of SOA design, development and/or middleware experience
Must have hands-on experience with one or more SOA stacks (e.g. IBM,
Oracle/BEA, TIBCO, SAG, etc).
Must be comfortable with the full range of SOA standards (e.g. XML Schema,
SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc).
Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Very good written and oral communication skills

Responsible for design, configuration and deployment of SOA middleware
(e.g. ESB, Registry, Repository, XML Gateway, etc), including preparing
design documents.
Responsible for defining SOA best/leading practices, educating diverse
development team on these SOA best/leading practices, and enforcing the SOA
best/leading practices.
Responsible for defining, implementing, and enforcing SOA Governance
processes and policies
Must be able to drive problem-solving strategies for complex issues that
involve cross-functional disciplines