Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

between us and the end client.

Position : SOA Middleware Architect/Engineer
Location : Quincy, MA
Duration : 1 year Contract

*Must Haves:*
5-7 years of SOA design, development and/or middleware experience
Must have hands-on experience with one or more SOA stacks (e.g. IBM,
Oracle/BEA, TIBCO, SAG, etc).
Must be comfortable with the full range of SOA standards (e.g. XML Schema,
SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc).
Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Very good written and oral communication skills

*Role:*
Responsible for design, configuration and deployment of SOA middleware
(e.g. ESB, Registry, Repository, XML Gateway, etc), including preparing
design documents.
Responsible for defining SOA best/leading practices, educating diverse
development team on these SOA best/leading practices, and enforcing the SOA
best/leading practices.
Responsible for defining, implementing, and enforcing SOA Governance
processes and policies
Must be able to drive problem-solving strategies for complex issues that
involve cross-functional disciplines