Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Remote Java/ Cassandra Developer
2+ Years Contract

4+ Years with Java in a distributed environment
*1+ Years of Cassandra*
Experience using Java APIs to connect to Cassandra
Experience setting up of Cassandra rings
3+ Years of Unix Shell Scripting
3+ Years of messaging protocols (JMS)

*Role :*You will be doing 100% heads down development in a high visibility
network. This will mainly consist of all backend and middleware
development. You will be responsible for writing and adding any
documentation to runbooks and topology diagrams using XML models. You will
mainly be responsible for implying solutions based on what the architect
comes up with. You will also be supporting all operations and productions