Hope you are doing great,
Please go through the requirement and send me matching profiles to
upender.itintelle...@gmail.com reach me on 828-919-8801
*Title: Senior Network Engineer – CCIE level*
*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Overview: *We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Network Engineer to
join the Network team.The team is responsible for design, deployment,
maintenance and support of our global network which covers over 30 contact
centers. The Senior Network Engineer’s role is to plan and implement large
network changes with minimum to no guidance.
· Implement advanced Cisco routing protocols such as BGP, MP-BGP and EIGRP
in the enterprise and OSPF locally.
· Design and debug large and complex routing scenarios involving dozens of
geographically disparate routers
· Design and implement changes on highly complex router configurations
including BGP peer groups, route reflectors, VRF’s, MPLS, etc.
· Experience in managing multiple instances or multiple routing protocols
on a single device.
· Understand the interactions of different routing protocols at technical
· Design and implement routing changes so that they strictly minimize any
impact to production networks
· Demonstrate strong experience with redundant router configurations,
ability to design varying metrics both statically and by utilizing mutual
· Must be able to design and implement high speed automatic failover
scenarios that minimize network interruptions.
· Implement complex routing migrations from one protocol to another
including planning and then executing all changes and reconfigurations
while also minimizing network interruptions.
· Support real time business traffic utilizing expert protocol analysis
tools for troubleshooting
· Design, develop and recommend technical solutions that will optimize the
current network, increase redundancy and add flexibility to the existing
· Participate in network audits and developing remediation solutions
· Document network designs and solutions
· Assist in establishing technical direction for all networking
· Assist to establish best practices and policies for installing,
configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting network devices.
· Plan and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and
software across the Teleperformance network.
· Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services,
protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development
· Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with
other Teleperformance teams regarding pertinent network activities.
· Bachelor degree is preferred
· Cisco network-related certifications such as CCNP or CCIE; CCIE is
· Minimum 4+ years experience managing and designing global network
· Minimum 4+ years experience managing and configuring enterprise LAN, WAN
and VPN technologies.
· Strong understanding of network routing protocols and their practical
applications on global networks
· Experience in managing a large distributed inventory of network
· Experience in automated network configuration management, Solarwinds
Orion is preferred.
· Experience with Netflow Analyzer and NetQoS, is preferred
· Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as routers, switches,
network interface cards, firewalls, and telecommunications devices.
· Strong experience with entire Cisco product line at a technical and
· Experience with VoIP and supporting VoIP over a production Wide Area
· Experience with H.323, SIP, and MGCP gateways is a plus
· Must be available after hours for implementations and must be part of
the regular after hours on call rotations.
*Thanks and Regards,*
IT Intellects, Inc., (E-Verified)
475 Wall Street, Princeton NJ 08540 USA
828-919- <828-919-8803>*8801* | Fax: 732-359-1525
upender.itintelle...@gmail.com | www.itintellects.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.