*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
We’re looking for the following position to fill ASAP for Dept of Health.
Please send resumes to me ASAP.
*Location: Austin , TX*
*Interview: phone +F2F*
*Project Manager/Business Process Analyst (Consultant-Sr. Consultant level
Experienced project manager and business process analyst to support process
re-engineering and documentation activities associated with an IT
Governance process optimization planning project. The process analyst
will provide both project management and process re-engineering activities
in support of the project objectives. Duties include managing and
controlling project resources, time-lines and costs, preparing status
reports, assisting in coordination of project activities as well as
supporting the preparation of process design collateral, prepare meeting
materials and document findings. Assist in development of practices,
processes, policies and role definitions for the revised IT Governance
within a state health care organization.
· 5+ years in project management
· Knowledge and experience managing cross-functional and senior
· Knowledge and experience managing project plans using PMP
standard project control practices – resource management, time management,
project charters, risk management, issue management and scope management
· 5+ years in business and process analysis
· Knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to prepare visio
diagrams and swimlanes
· Knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to support
facilitate process re-engineering activities (LEAN, Six Sigma experience a
· Knowledge and experience in using and implementing
Project/Program and Portfolio management practices and tools (PMP
certification a plus)
· Working knowledge of IT Governance practices, including Program
and Portfolio Management processes
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.