Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

*Position : Peoplesoft Consultant (2)Location : St. Louis,MO Duration : 2
Month Contract + Extension*

*MUST:*6-8 years experience working with PeopleSoft North American Payroll
Module (the Global payroll module is different)
Worked on at least 3-4 PeopleSoft payroll projects
Ability to work under pressure and deliver before deadlines

*Role:*
Our client is looking to add 2 PeopleSoft Payroll consultants to their
production support group.  Our client is currently implementing the
PeopleSoft Payroll system.  These consultants will be joining the a team
specific to production support. They will be responsible supporting payroll
issues, production support, dealing with existing issues, and enhancing the
current system.