*Hope you are doing well, *Please reply to ,
I have 5 QA Analyst opportunities that *our client will hire over the phone**
after a technical phone interview.* Please note that these roles are for
evening/night work only, so suitable candidates must be able to work a
*Job Title**: *Quality Analyst *(Evenings / Night shift only)*
*Location:* Morgantown, WV
*Hiring Terms:* Contract role (6-12 months) with likely continued
· *Must be available to work evening/night hours*
· Minimum of 5 years of strong Quality Assurance Analysis
· Manual testing (hands-on experience with Quality Center) some QTP
experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of business and technical concepts.
· Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to
ensure the delivery of quality software applications
· Knowledge of the software testing discipline and its integration
with software development life cycle
· Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance
best practices and methodologies.
· Gathering and developing requirements, preparing documents from
requirements, working closely with business and IT personnel, etc.
· Experience in developing test frameworks.
· Very fast-paced environment; must be able to think on their feet
and feel just as comfortable working independently as working under the
direction of management.
· Excellent communication skills – working with business users and
constant interaction with technical personnel
*Next Steps:** Phone interviews with suitable candidates will take place
next week; Job Offers will be made to suitable candidates immediately
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.