Please reply at

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Position : Functional Business Analyst
Location : Waukegan,IL
Duration : Through the end of the year + Extensions
Start : ASAP

*Must Haves:-*
3-5 years of experience as a BA (*functional*)
They are also looking for someone with experience with document or content
management systems -such as documentum
experience working in a pharma environment – specially clinical operations
or lifesciences background
experience with UAT test scripts – write test functions/scripts for users
experience writing/gathering functional requirements
experience running requirement/testing workshops
good communication (working with other teams)

*Plus:*ETMF experience (electronic trial master file)

This BA will be working on a very high visibility project.  They will be
working with PMs, technical teams, and business vendors to gather
requirements for the scope of the ETMF project they are implementing.  This
project is a big strategic goal of the Clinical Operations R&D division of
our client to switch to an electronic system.  The project will be a
“software as a service” implementation.