Please reply at **

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Java Developer
West Palm Beach,FL
*1 month + Extension*

This individual will be responsible for:
Focus on both existing/new software applications and tools. Someone with
commercial experience in JAVA / HTML / CSS / JavaScript / SQL. A person who
has worked on all layers of the stack (back/middle/front)
and has used web services (preferably *JSON* based) to allow different
languages/platforms to integrate easily.

*We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of : At least
four years of commercial experience in:JAVA/J2EE*
Spring & Spring Integration
SQL (both Oracle and SQL Server)
Velocity or other templating languages
Apache Commons Libraries
Linux and Windows Environments
Web application servers (like Apache HTTP, Tomcat and IIS)
Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as well as Object Oriented Analysis and
Design (OOAD) principles

*At least two years of commercial experience with*
Common scripting and UI libraries like JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap
Rest based web services

*Nice to have:*
Mobile and tablet application development using HTML5/JS/CSS
Background in finance (for our calculation engines and services)
UI/UX skill
Experience in distributed applications and the components (like SSO) that
go along with them.