Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement , please let me know if anyone is available
for the below position .
                           please send resume at
          prit...@itscient.com   pritesh.itsci...@gmail.com
​
*Role : SAP Tester*
*Location: Sunnyvale,CA*
Duration: Long Term Contract

*Job Description:*

   - The SAP Performance Analyst will execute all phases of the Performance
   Lifecycle in order to support business initiatives.
   - They will work with diverse teams including Functional, ABAP, and
   BASIS Teams to ensure the performance health of the production environments
   are safeguarded.
   - A diverse skill set is required in order to support all phases of the
   performance lifecycle.
   - *Key knowledge areas include planning, functional understanding,
   Systems understanding, SAP performance understanding and Oracle performance
   understanding.*

--
​