Please reply at **

between us and the end client.

Position : PeopleSoft Financials QA
Location : Downtown Chicago,IL
Duration : 1 year plus extensions

*I CAN USE H1B candidates !!! ONLY*

*Rate: 45/hr – No Flexibility - $45/hr is the max rate we can pay. *

*Must have:*
Senior PeopleSoft Financials Test Analyst
Minimum years in software business analysis, testing, or related IT
Minimum 5 years of testing experience in PeopleSoft Financials.
Experience with PeopleSoft FIN core modules GL, AP, AR, Billing, AM, PO, EX
is required.