My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Teterboro NJ, onsite only

Length: 6+ Months engagement

Minimal Java Developer requirements

Java Development

Ellipse/RAD IDE on WebSphere Application Server 7

Working Knowledge of PhoneGap and mobile app deployment to app stores is a
strong plus

CVS or other Source control

RAD / Eclipse

Principle work is on a mobile Aircraft configuration application with
website synchronization

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*