Hello

 Greetings of the day,

I am pleased to offer the job opportunity:

Job Title:*Sr.**Big Data /Hadoop Developer*

Location:*Plano,Texas*

Duration:*10+ months/**W2*

 Job Description:

 *we are currently in the process of working with a large, enterprise
level, organization that specializes in data and telecommunications. This
organization is in the process of creating a new center of excellence that
will house many large scale data projects for both internal end users and
external customers alike.*

*This organization is looking for Senior level Hadoop developers to
potentially join this growing team and help build the center of excellence
from the ground up. All candidates must meet the following requirements.*

*MUST HAVES:*

*-*Experience with* large Data Sets*

-2+ years of experience in *Hadoop development*

-Hands on knowledge of NoSQL databases and the ability to text/data mine

-Experience in building programs that everage *Hadoop and MPP platforms*

-High understanding of tools like *MapReduce, Sqoop and Floom*

-The ability to communication and work in a collaborative team environment.

 *******No Visa Sponsorship*******

*******No Third Party Resumes*****

 Thanks & Regards,

*Rose Florence*