Please reply at

*Note :* This is our direct client requirement.

Position : Peoplesoft Technical Consultant
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Duration : 3 month Contract

*Required:*At least 5 years of recent development experience with
*PeopleSoft Financials and Human Capital Management*PeopleTools 8.x and 9.x
development and upgrade experience including PeopleCode, Application
Engine, and Application Messaging
Minimum of 7 years systems development experience
Extensive experience with SQR and SQL

Play a lead technical role in upgrades and regulatory updates to PeopleSoft
Key team member for PeopleSoft 8.9 to 9.2 upgrade
Work collaboratively and build good working relationships with both
technical and functional staff
Provide experienced technical support of both PeopleSoft Financials and
Human Capital Management