Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV clinical
trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment. 7+ years’ experience preferred.
• Some project experience in a pharmaceutical/CRO programming environment
or demonstrated significant leadership of SAS programming activities in a
clinical pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
· *Skills and aptitude required:*
• Experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, ACCESS, MS Office.
· Oncology Therapeutic experience is must
• Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
• Understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Understanding of FDA guidelines.
• Good organization, time management and attention to detail skills needed
to work in a stressful environment under tight deadlines while maintaining
focus on details and quality.
• Applies good judgment and demonstrates initiative to resolve issues.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills needed to
work effectively in a team environment, managing that team as required
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.