Hi,

We are looking for *RedPrairie Consultant  *for one of our direct clients
in *TN*. Kindly go through the below job description and let me know your
interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along with pay
rate details.

*Job Title     :  RedPrairie Consultant  *

*Client         :  AT&T*

*Location     :  MEMPHIS,  TN *

*Duration    : 12 Months Extendable Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Overall Purpose: *

  Manage complex projects through the design, development, testing and
debugging phases of an application delivery cycle as well as designing and
developing components of the service as an individual contributor.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*
1) Use appropriate programming language and technology, writes code,
completes programming and documentation, performs testing and debugging of
applications for the enterprise.
2) Provide technical and analytical input /guidance to project team and
assist developers regarding project architecture and application
programming practices.
3) Manages individual projects and works as an individual contributor; is
responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline.
4) Assists with definition of project scope and objectives, as well as
provides technical architecture input and coordinates programming practices
of a project team, and identifies resource needs.
5) Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and status
reports.
6) Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and
analysis.
7) Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project
deliverables.
8) Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of
problems

*Project Name*
Order Management

  REQUIRES strong RedPrairie experience.

  REQUIRES strong experience using MOCA, C/C++, SQL, Report Writer, Oracle
Database, Unix, etc.

  REQUIRES design and development including Logistics Integrator, MOCA,
SQL, and C++ and RedPrairie Parcel experience.

  Java experience a plus.

Regards,

Bramarish Kadakuntla

IT Solutions, Inc.

2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ  08852

Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com

Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com

Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920

Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions

8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)