*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Title                 :           5 JAVA Developers (2 Jr,  2 Mid Level
and 1 Lead position)*

*Duration         :           12 months *

*Location         :           Indianapolis, IN    *

*Interview        :           1st Online test,  followed by one telephonic
and one skype interview.    *

*Need visa copy b4 submission *

*Position Summary:*

Primary responsibilities include the analysis of business and functional
requirements, design of the solution, and development of applications. Must
be able to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly,
answer questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical
solutions to problems.

They will make the candidates do an online test and then a skype.

We are actively recruiting for multiple Java positions ranging from
Intermediate to Senior and Technical Lead.

*Required Skills:*

   - Experience with core Java (SE) and J2EE
   - SQL, relational databases, and data modeling
   - HTML, CSS, and Java Script
   - Experience with service-oriented architectures, XML, SOAP, REST
   - Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
   - Proven experience writing high quality object oriented code
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills
   - Experience working collaboratively with clients in the development

ยท         *Need 10/10 communication skills.*

*Desired Skills: *

   - Consulting experience
   - Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
   - Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
   - Experience with popular frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, jQuery,
   - Experience with Servlets and JSP
   - BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field

*Target Experience Levels**:*

   - Mid-Level Developers:  3+ years
   - Senior-Level Developers:  5+ years
   - Lead Developers:  7+ years with demonstrated experience mentoring and
   providing technical and architectural guidance to team members

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh *

*Business Development Executive*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:732-835-0098  GTalk:maneesh01.sriveninfosys*