Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*ROLE TITLE: **Splunk Security Professional*
*LOCATION: Stamford, CT *
*DURATION: 12+ months*
• The ideal candidate has broad and deep technical knowledge, typically
ranging from front-end UIs through to back-end systems and all points in
between. He or she should *have strong implementation experience, strong
knowledge of web protocols, and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools
• *Key Focus Areas:* Recognize, adopt, utilize and teach best practices in
security engineering: secure development, cryptography, network security,
security operations, systems security, policy, and incident response.
• Demonstrate high capacity and tolerance for extreme context switching and
interruptions while remaining productive and effective.
• Minimum of 5 years experiences in any of the following *software
development, network engineering, systems engineering, cryptography or a
combination of all *
• Experience with Linux operating system development (at the kernel or
device driver level), network protocols and hardware virtualization
*• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for
performance, scalability, and availability Programming in C, C++, Java,
Python, Perl, and/or Ruby Internet and operating system security
• Engineering in Computer Science or related field minimum of 5 years’
experience with security engineering: secure development, cryptography,
network security, security operations, systems security, policy, and
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.