Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and send
your consultant profiles to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net
*Position Code, Title, Location: *8266 – SAS Programmer – Tallahassee, FL.
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Type:* Temporary Project
*Duration:* 1 year with possible extension
*Remote or Onsite:* On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work
*Description:* Our Client, a governmental institution, is looking to hire
*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:
• Create and maintain programs used for data management, data
validation, data transfers, analysis datasets, statistical reports, program
validation, and archiving;
• Assist with development of specifications for transfer of
mainframe code into SAS code
• Build conversion plan ;
• Use SAS programming to independently create, test, execute,
maintain, validate, and archive programs that generate input files for high
• Clearly document all work, manage assignments to meet timelines,
and produce high quality deliverables;
• Provide expertise, direction, and training of other staff with
respect to SAS programs.
• Experience with SAS programming (5+ years);
• Experience in extracting, transforming, and loading raw data in
various platforms using SAS code;
• Experience in validation and ensuring data accuracy,
completeness, and operational data quality;
• Experience in developing SAS code and macros to generate summary
tables, charts, alerts, and reports;
• Experience in collaborating with IT to design, develop, and
automate production reporting.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.