Hope you are doing great.
*Java Tech Lead*
*Process of Interview – two phone interviews followed by either a Skype or
As a technical lead, you'll need to organize, spearhead and own the
technical side of the project. You will make time to coach and mentor your
development team in all aspects of the agile development cycle, and work
alongside a community of other tech leads and architects to constantly add
value to AA.com customers and stakeholders.
Your project team may depend on other internal or external groups, both on
and off-shore, and you'll need to own, manage and report on technical
activities across all of those teams in support of your project's success.
In this role you will be on-point to bring technical excellence to the
organization and you'll need to mentor teams - yours and others, to help
them along that path to excellence. You should be an advocate of the agile
process and test-driven development, and should consider yourself an
_evangelist_ of technical excellence and quality.
You'll need to show technical mastery of Java / OO for large website
development and have a 'nose' for simple, elegant code design. You'll need
the confidence and the technical know-how to refactor code that doesn't
"smell right" in order to make the codebase a better place to live and
• 5-7 years experience required in Java / JEE development
• Experience leading others is a plus
• Able to make sound technical and architectural decisions for the
betterment of the product and codebase.
• Must represent the technical leadership of AA.com in an exceptional
manner and lead by example.
• Listens Well, Open Minded, Humble
• Good Communicator - Ability to communicate with non-technical teams
(product owners, business leaders) about technical decisions being made in
support of business value.
• Strong ability and desire to work in a close-nit, collaborative team
environment where candor is the norm
• Exemplifies Leadership Skills, Fills multiple roles when needed
• Strong knowledge of OO design techniques and principles needed in order
to create and maintain a quality-first codebase, and the experience to back
• Ability to work closely with product owners to deliver high business
value incrementally with quality results in mind.
• Ability to speak fluent Spanish is a plus, but not required.
• A passion for technology, continuous improvement, and quality!
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.