Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*Role Title: **Oracle Policy Automation*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 12+ months*
Client intends to implement a full-service *Integrated Eligibility System
(IES)* to replace current system and build a variety of technology
solutions to support the delivery of public benefits and services to its
customers. The solution will also interface with the *Federally Facilitated
Marketplace (FFM), including the Federal Data Services Hub*
• Expert with OPA rule authoring, deployment, and integration using Oracle
Policy Modeling, XML, and Java
• Strong knowledge of JSP, CSS, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, Logging mechanism (ex,
Log4J), Eclipse development interface, SPY, Toad for Oracle, SQL Developer,
JSF, JMS, JDBC, Java Transaction Management, Thread Management.
• Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical
specifications for web applications / services
• Three (+) years working with transactional database systems; i.e.,
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
• Experience with version control tools like VSS or CVS or SVN
• Good understanding of build and deploy procedures
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with
service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies are preferred.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented,
responsible team-player, and willing to take on a leadership role
• Very strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple
• Very strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
This candidate will be the *lead software developer responsible for
overseeing the design and authoring of all OPA business rules, as well as
the deployment of these business rule services and their integration with
the application. The candidate must have very strong technical knowledge
of OPA.* This candidate is expected to develop strategies for improving OPA
integration with the existing Deloitte Next Gen solutions (primarily a
Java-based solution). Responsibilities also include working with the track
lead, co-lead and business analysts to plan and execute the development of
OPA business rules. Not only will candidates be joining a project team,
they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client
engagements with a focus on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.