Please reply at

Title : PHP Wordpress Developer
Location : Secaucus, NJ
Duration : 10 months + Extension
Start Date: ASAP.

5-7 years experience with  PHP
5-7 years experiencein with Wordpress
3-5 years of RECENT experience with either HTML, CSS, Javascript or JQuery
3-5 years of RECENT experience with XML or XSL or JSON (these are data
formatting technologies)
3-5 years of RECENT experience with Apache or Tomcat or WAMP

*Role :*
Client is seeking a PHP Wordpress Developer to join the web development
team . Currently the web development team has one individual who is very
strong with PHP but they want to have one dedicated resource that will be
an SME with Wordpress and PHP. This person will develop and maintain
various Wordpress websites including themes and plugins for the NBA, WNBA,
D-League, Mobile and International Markets. The
websites they will be working on and developing are going to be both
internal and external facing and any new websites created will be done in
wordpress using PHP. We are seeking a creative and innovative individual who
can join the this team at the NBA and add value in creating, modifying and
maintaining their websites.