Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  *par...@itscient.com*

*Position: C / C++ Developer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6 +Months*

*Job Description:*

   - Good knowledge of KVM and Xen Virtualization Concepts Knowledge
of x86 Intel
   HW (especially Virtualization concepts)
   - Knowledge of UNIX OS concepts (Booting phase, Interrupts, kernel dumps)

   - *Good C programming knowledge.*
   - *Good C++ programming knowledge *Must know how to integrate various
   components in the platform
   - Good unit testing and system integration skills Must know how to use
   various Linux tools to analyze a performance problem
   - Must know how to design and write scalable and efficient code.

  Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
 Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web: