*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below role:*
*Location: Port Washington*
Bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline required. Advanced degree
3-5 years technical experience in web application design and development
for enterprise level, mission critical systems would be a plus.
Knowledge and experience in Agile Application Development and Scrum
The candidate must be proficient in the following technologies:
· *C#, ..NET Framework (thru 3.5), ASP.NET
<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?7cwek-fqvbg-vmemvq0&_v=2>, LINQ *– The
candidate must have successfully created large scale .Net web applications
using these technologies with/without the use of code generation engines.
· *UI development on Microsoft Platform*: ASP.NET
<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?7cwek-fqvbh-vmemvq1&_v=2>, MVC, User
· *Design Patterns*: MVP, MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Gang of
· *OOAD*: Must have solid understanding of object oriented design,
Entity design and must have experience in refactoring complex applications
· *Database *– SQL Server (thru 2008), able to comprehend stored
procedures and efficient in index creation and utilization
· *Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - *Hands on in service
development. WCF, ASMX, REST, JSON.
The candidate must be very strong in the following technologies:
candidate must have a solid grasp on the concepts and must have
· *Caching *– The candidate must have experience in implementing
various middle or back-end caching mechanisms, either software or hardware
· *TFS *- Check-in, Check-out, Shelve, Branch, Code Merge.
· *IIS* - The candidate should have good understanding on hosting,
load balancing, SSL concepts and familiar with website, virtual directory,
The candidate must have experience working on Agile Delivery teams that
have followed either Scrum or eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks.
The candidate should have a good grasp on the following. Experience is
· *TDD, DDD, CI *– Successful integration of TDD at a high code
coverage, and continuous integration thru staging environment of a
high-traffic application. The candidate must exhibit an awareness of
maximizing code quality and minimizing technical debt, and have had
experience with CI tools
· *NAnt, NUnit, NCover, Resharper, Cruise Control.Net
<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?7cwek-fqvbi-vmemvq2&_v=2>, Team City*, *MS
Build *– The candidate should have solid experience with these tools or
· *Jasmine, Gherkin, Log4Net, Spring.NET
Architecture, Rhino Mocks, Scaleout - *Huge plus if the candidate has
knowledge and experience of these frameworks or their equivalents
If possible, the candidate should have experience in the following
· *SQL Profiler, ANTS profiler, CLR Profiler, Visual Studio Load
test* - one or more
· *Fiddler, Firebug-like tool* - one or more
· *ExtJs, HTML5 – *one or more
Plus, if the candidate have hands on with any of the following migration
· ASP .NET 2.0 to ASP .NET 4.5
· WCF 3.5 to WCF 4.5
· VS 2005/2008 projects to VS2012 projects
· IIS 6 to IIS 7/7.5/8
Familiarity with Web 2.0 application development, mobile based development
and cloud computing.
Experience working with distributed development teams on projects
Excellent analytical, problem- solving, interpersonal and communications
skills. Must be able to communicate effectively.
Dependability and honesty
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.