Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  par...@itscient.com

*Position: Linux Admin(DNS)*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: 6 +Months*

     Upstream - Oil and Gas Industry Experience (Mandatory)

*Job Description:*

   - Minimum work experience:5 - 8 Years
   - (Mandatory)Linux Admin Red Hat Linux Domain Name Service - DNS As a
   Domain Consultant in one of the industry verticals.
   - You are responsible for implementation of roadmaps for business
   process analysis, data analysis, diagnosis of gaps, business requirements
   and functional definitions, best practices application, meeting
   facilitation, and contributes to project planning.

 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: *510.972.8632* || Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web:
www.itscient.com ||