I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
SCCM* Desktop Engineer*
Location – Marlborough MA
Duration : 4+ Months
*Must be local*
· Must have Enterprise Experience and be hands on, preferably from
a Financial Services firm supporting 5000+ desktops
· Three to five years of experience on Windows Desktop Enterprise
· Must have experience with SCCM 2007 or 2012 - This is a MUST.
The Team is looking for a person that has extensive experience deploying
security patches and packages.
· 4Experience with software packaging and distribution
technologies, including VDI deployments.
· Collaboration with Information Security and other teams to create
patch management standards, ensure adherence to patching schedules, and
maintain industry standard security patch compliance throughout the firm.
· Experience with VB Script or Powershell is a big plus.
· The Candidate should have a working knowledge of Active Directory.
· Discipline to adhere to formal system lifecycle methodology
· Strong Background in the following areas:
· Win7 Desktop
· VBScript, Windows PowerShell or WMI scripting
· Wise Packaging/Admin Studio experience a plus
Other useful proficiencies:
· Microsoft desktop technologies
· This role will be part of the desktop engineering and operations
team responsible for application of security patches to the global desktop
· Research options and provide functional and technical written
evaluations of operating system patches, including risks and appropriate
· Create and execute desktop/laptop/citrix patching processes for
domestic /global sites utilizing SCCM patch management product.
· Develop, organize and maintain standard operational procedures
· Create and maintain systems and patching documentation for
testing and validation
· Package software and design distribution methods
· Perform software distribution and patch management to Windows
PC's, laptops, and Citrix servers
· Maintain relevant and current knowledge within assigned technical
· Prioritize work efforts, multi-task in a very fast-paced
environment, and provide timely and clear updates
· Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with
multiple teams is required.
· Submit weekly status reports and timely project status/scorecards
· Provide technical consultations and presentations to IT as needed
· Solid foundation designing and implementing distributions with
Wise/Admin Studio, Active Directory, SCCM.
· Solid understanding and foundation of ITIL based desktop service
model – Service Catalog, Change, Release, and Configuration Management,
Disaster Recovery, Incident and Problem Management
Thanks & Regards
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.