I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*ETL Developer with SAP Experience*
Location – Salt Lake City, UT
Duration : 9+ Months
*The successful candidate will possess: *
8+ years of relevant and exempt level business and technical experience,
with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HRMS systems (e.g. SAP, Workday),
ATS systems (e.g. Brass ring) and/or data visualization technologies (e.g.
Tableau). Candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of the HR
function as well as database architecture and report design including 5+
years of analytics & reporting experience and 5+ year’s experience with
SQL, or Business Intelligence reporting tools and SAP is required.
He/she must be able to leverage this experience and knowledge to
effectively influence key decisions in the successful achievement of
business initiatives. As an individual contributor, He/she will demonstrate
exceptional abilities to collaborate, communicate, and enable data-driven
decisions to deliver desired outcomes within established timeframes.
The Technical Advisor will show evidence of the following:
· Deep and practiced knowledge of business intelligence concepts
including Extract Transform and Load (ETL), report delivery strategies,
dashboards, master data management, data architecting, analytics, data
warehousing , metadata management, security filtering by role and audience
· Exceptional analytical abilities and experience applying these
skills within complex technical programs.
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with various online
service delivery channels.
· Experience with SAP HCM preferred
· Experience in utilizing various database query languages required
· 5+ years of analytics & reporting experience
· 5+ year’s experience with SQL, or Business Intelligence reporting
tools and SAP is required
· Project Management experience advantageous
· Understanding of workforce management & or back-office work
distribution scheduling processes is a plus
· Ability to work effectively with others, with a demonstrated
ability to work cross-departmentally.
· Ability to leverage existing and emerging data modeling
· Highly developed interpersonal and consultative skills with the
ability to mediate between business and technology domains.
· Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to
communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated proficiency preparing clear and concise project
presentations, business cases, project proposals/strategies, and data
analysis with conclusions and recommendations.
· Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven track record of
working with geographically dispersed teams of professionals to deliver
· Exhibit high degree of personal accountability and attention to
· Experience and record of achievement managing large scale
initiatives in a multi-national company.
· Ability to effectively manage data to inform decisions.
· Experience working in a global, diverse, team-oriented, and
· Advanced level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite,
including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Microsoft Excel *
Microsoft Powerpoint *
Thanks & Regards
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.