Hope you are doing well!
Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Idexcel We have a urgent
need at TX mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level with your
word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Quality Assurance Engineer (Mobile Testing)*
*Location: Austin, TX*
· Over 5 years experience in testing digital products. Mobile and
tablet experience is desired.
· Familiar with Apple’s Human User Interface Guidelines.
· Experience working in agile teams and are familiar with Scrum.
· Experience with tested UI, web services, databases, and back end
functionality using an arsenal of homegrown, open source, and commercial
tools like Selenium, Cucumber, and QTP.
· Experience with automated test cases (not record and play) by
writing custom scripts using languages like Python, Ruby, VBScript
(not just recording and playing back UI interactions).
· Collaborate with UX Designers, BAs, QA engineers, and product
owners to develop continuous product enhancements and releases
· Tracked defects, trends, and generated reports used tracking
systems like Jira, Rally, or HP ALM.
· Create test plans and use cases to ensure adequate coverage
· Execute functional, application, and regression tests
· Provide visible metrics indicating test coverage and defect
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Senior Recruiter | Idexcel Inc.*
*Work: 703-230-2698 | **Email: tumen...@idexcel.com <ssun...@idexcel.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.