*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements
to di...@infowaysoftware.com <di...@infowaysoftware.com>)*
*Location: Augusta, ME*
*Duration: 7+ months*
*Rate: $60 C2C *
The Project Management Office has partnered with Core Technology Services
to help manage their initiatives. Work will be split into backlogs and
will be managed through an agile framework. This Project Manager will be
part of a core team that will help CTS identify, prioritize, document,
report, and implement solutions on these backlogs. This PM may also be
assigned projects to manage as well. The initiatives have multiple
deadlines, some exceeding the end of the fiscal year, though there is a
need to start and finish many of these initiatives prior to July 2015.
This PM will also be instrumental in converting the CTS group to a
The PM must be experienced with an excellent track record preferably
working with government related agencies.
• Experience with enterprise level installations is important
• Previous experience managing Infrastructure implementations and
Technical operations initiatives is essential.
• Able to work cross functionally and view the organization as a
comprehensive system of interrelated processes.
• The ability to build strong client relationships while still
advancing the project work is important.
• Experience in a range of PM methodology including the use of
agile Project Management.
• The ideal PM will be well-versed in Agile/lean methodologies
and is experienced with implementing Kanban into an operations culture.
• Works with little direction and supervision, timely completion
of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing
• Participates in prioritization of product backlog to align with
core customer needs and business value
• Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
****Candidates will be asked to provide examples of the past work
products. Can you please send me the below details asap for my submission
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.