*Position: .Net Developer*
*Location: Los Angeles , CA*
*Duration: Long term*
*Immediate Start required.*
*Telephonic+ Skype round.*
• Should be able to run the design meetings and also lead and
support development on technical aspects of solution architecture.
• Design & implement SharePoint 2010/2013 based Portal and
• Custom Web Part and Workflow development
• Develop multi-tier web-based transaction processing
applications using Microsoft.NET, HTML5/CSS3
• Develop integration with IM/AM and other 3rd party
applications using WebServices & iFrames
• Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to
architecture and design of the solution
Mandatory Technical / Functional :
• Strong .NET background and experience in designing and
working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access
• Experience working on WebServices (REST & SOA)
• Experience with Microsoft WCF, LINQ
• Good understanding of .net Collections (Arrays / Lists /
Hashtable), Generics, Serialization
• Experience with AJAX
libraries (Angular JS/
• 5+ Years of experience with Web Service/Web
• HTML 5 / CSS
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.