*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Title: JDE Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
JD: This position is responsible for the design and development of the
Global JDE 8.12 system with focus on Homecare, Order Management, Logistics,
Warehousing and Finance modules. Homecare module is a custom JDE bolt on to
written using JDE toolset to manage home patient information. Participate
in and contribute to analysis, design and development activities in system
related process improvements, JDE integrations and/or system upgrades.
Perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate basic business
knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC.
*Roles and Responsibility: (but not limited to)*
1) Gathering and documenting business requirements based on JDE technology
2) Programming and technical support using E1 development toolset
3) Develop proficiency in the Homecare, Order Management, Logistics,
Warehousing and Finance modules along with Baxter enhancements
4) Assist in developing functional specification and create detailed
5) Code, test, debug, and document programming application activities
following SDLC processes and quality validation
6) Develop test requirements, prepare and document test data for unit and
7) Demonstrate complex problem-solving skills to assist in resolution of
business problems and propose solutions to prevent recurring problems
8) Provide technical leadership, mentor and train other application
developers on all development activities within the JDE team
9) Work cooperatively with technical or application personnel across IT to
accomplish enterprise wide goals and resolve conflict
10) Develop expertise to work with business vendors to resolve day-to-day
problems or make process changes
11) Manage small to medium size projects
12) Ability to work in a matrix environment with outsourced development
13) Demonstrates excellent skills in oral & written communication,
organization, team dynamics and prioritization of tasks
14) Excellent problem solving and decision making skills with proven
ability to assess impacts of decisions or changes and quickly comprehends
implications of actions.
15) Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
*This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of
this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will
perform other duties assigned above.*
Participate in and contribute to large, complex and diverse projects, with
minimal guidance, own assigned tasks and assist with tasks assigned to
others working on the same project. Partner with business and other IT
teams to complete work. Mentor and train others. Resolve complex system
problems. Participate in technical reviews.
1) Design, implement and support advanced and diverse application solutions
that address complex business requirements, following SDLC processes,
application processes and quality validation (when appropriate) for large
2) Provide technical leadership for other application developers on all
system development activities. Develop project plans and time estimates for
tasks in a project. Train and mentor less experienced programmers.
3) Evaluate and recommend products and systems solutions in key application
areas to IT management. Integrate applications into Baxter’s existing
4) Develop, prepare, review and document test requirements and test data
for complex system testing.
5) Provide support for production systems, and implement speedy resolutions
in partnership with the business.
6) Consult, recommend alternatives and participate with IT and business
teams to help set strategic application direction related to business
7) Lead the technical application architecture and system integration
tasks. Participate in post-installation application reviews and lessons
learned sessions. Develop programming standards or processes.
8) Work cooperatively with technical or application personnel across IT to
accomplish enterprise-wide goals. Identify and implement process
improvements in the application architecture and/or infrastructure of the
9) Participate with the business or function in strategic, long-range
planning for new or existing systems and technologies.
10) Participate in the building of new and on-going application vendor
relationships. Provide input for contract negotiations and difficult
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.