Hi All,

Please go through the below "Job Requirement" and let me know your interest.

Kindly revert mail on *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*

*Position: UI** Developer **(US Citizen/GC Consultant)*
*Location: **Carlsbad, CA*
*Duration:  6+ Months*

*Responsibilities:*

   - *7+ years’ experience* including team lead experience
   - Proficient in at least one modern programming language, such as *Java,
   C#, or C++  *
   - Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design(OOD), design
   patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and
   complexity analysis
   - Strong problem solving and communication skills

*Thanks & Regards.*
*Bhupinder Singh* *|| Talent Management Group*
[image: http://assets.dice.com/external/images/empLogos/83942largeLogo.gif]
<http://www.itscient.com/>

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*Email:* *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*
*Phone: 510-972-5215* *||*
* Fax: 877-701-4872**web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*