Hi All,

Please go through the below "Job Requirement" and let me know your interest.

Kindly revert mail on *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*

*Position: UI** Developer **(US Citizen/GC Consultant)*
*Location: **Carlsbad, CA*
*Duration:  6+ Months*

*Responsibilities:*

   - We are looking for a self-starting and motivated software engineer for
   the development of tools for system performance analysis of our enterprise
   platform and service offerings.
   - The successful applicant will have experience setting up and
   interfacing with large databases.
   - This will involve the analysis of algorithms, software architecture,
   software design, implementation, test and integration.
   - You will interface with interdisciplinary teams including systems,
   production software, and stakeholders.
   - *7+ years’ experience* including team lead experience.
   - Proficient in at least one modern programming language, such as Java,
   C#, or C++.
   - Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design(OOD), design
   patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and
   complexity analysis.
   - Strong problem solving and communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards.*
*Bhupinder Singh* *|| Talent Management Group*
[image: http://assets.dice.com/external/images/empLogos/83942largeLogo.gif]
<http://www.itscient.com/>

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*Email:* *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*
*Phone: 510-972-5215* *||*
* Fax: 877-701-4872**web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*