Please reply at

Position : .NET Developer
Location : Concord, NH -- (F2F Interview)
Duration : 6 Months Contract

The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within the front
and middle-tier of applications

Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio
Familiarity with HTML/CSS and Javascript
Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment