*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
*Title: WAS/AIP Admin*
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Duration: 6+ months
• Key member of the Support team for Global Application Integration
Platform and Web Application Hosting Platform.
• Support deployments in the application to application (A2A) and B2B space.
• Knowledge to support integration solutions at Baxter using IBM
middleware stack, e.g. WPG, WESB, IIB/ Websphere Message Broker, Cast
• Understanding of integration solutions using Java/Spring framework
in the app-to-app integration space.
• Collaborate with Application Integration team on service delivery,
Project Support, and Problem Investigations.
• Manage issue troubleshooting efforts with the vendor, platform
architects, shared services, and partner teams.
• Excellent logical, analytical and critical thinking to solve complex
business problems and provide IT solutions.
• Provide Level-2 and Level-3 (as required) Platform support for the
Application Integration and Web Hosting platforms, and partner with
Platform Owners/Architects on the resolution of complex problems.
• Participate in platform governance, documentation/run-book
maintenance, and problem investigations.
• Strong logical and analytical skills, project lifecycle knowledge,
and ability to pick new technologies quickly.
• Mentor junior team members and offshore team on all technical aspects.
• Manage off-hour and weekend support to facilitate deployments and
server/application patch management activities.
• Adhere to quality management policies, validation processes, and own
change controls till their closure.
• Responsible for creating and implementing back-out procedures.
• Manage in-place platform/application monitoring solutions and
fine-tune alerts as required.
• Participate in special projects, application in-take process, and
regulatory inspections / audits as required.
• Strong understanding and familiarity with ITIL concepts, 24/7
Support, and onshore/offshore support model.
• Represent ARO on Problem Review Board meetings, RCA Analysis
sessions, and responsible for closing out problem reports
Qualifications Experiences & Attributes
• 5+ years’ technical experience with IBM Integration toolsets
• Strong support and troubleshooting skills with IBM Integration
Product Suite including: IBM WESB 6.x / 8.x version (flows, Mediation
modules development), WTX 8.1.x mapping, WPG 6.x, WMQ, Cast Iron,
IIB/Websphere Message Broker, Java/J2EE, Spring.
• Experience with Ant, JACL and Unix scripting.
• Experience on Websphere MQ and JMS
• Familiarity using XML technologies: XSD, DTD, XSD, XSLT is a must.
• Experience with performance tuning on WAS, WMB and MQ
• Proficient in Unix.
• Experience in standards based integration technologies and Service
• Preferred/not required:
a) hands on experience in WAS 6.x administration,
b) experience Websphere Cast Iron orchestrations, and
c) exposure to IBM Integration Bus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.