Title: SAP SCM/APO Consultant
Location: Peoria, IL
Length: 1 Year+
The main function of an SAP Analyst - Specialized is to provide expertise
and application leadership on SAP software support, system maintenance and
updates, system change and configuration, programming and vendor liaison
communication. This person is responsible for documenting business
processes, end-user training and resolving any issues.
* Provide application and technical support services including systems
implementation, upgrades, new version roll-outs and optimization, analysis,
build, configuration, testing and go-live support.
* Perform systems analysis and logical design activities such as data
modeling, entity relationship diagramming, logical database design and
* Identify SAP applications and integrated technology opportunities and
solutions for resolving complex business problems.
* Identify and translate user requests into functional specifications.
Identify security and application access needs for customers, develop or
assist with the development
of security definitions and profiles, assist with the maintenance of
security authorizations, and develop recommendations for other system
* Prioritize, manage, and track team workload progress as required.
* Acts as team leader for development and support groups.
* Assist less experienced system development/support personnel in
developing solutions to customer related requests and/or system problems.
REQUIRED BUSINESS SKILLS:
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills, problem solving
skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time, as well as,
being a collaborative team member.
* Strong ability to identify, interpret and evaluate user and system
requirements. Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system
changes as needed to
* Able to respond to demanding target dates. Able to work outside of first
shift, including evenings, weekends, holidays, extended hours, and on-call
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* 5-8 years of full life cycle SCM/APO implementation experience.
* Experience with performing prototyping, functional configuration, and
developing functional specifications for RICEFs.
* Experience with applying SAP notes.
* Experience with APO supply chain modeling, CIF integration models, and
trouble-shooting CIF issues. Deep expertise with APO modules such as DP,
SNP, and PP/DS . * Familiar with SAP ECC PP modules in production
planning and production execution.
* Familiar with SAP ECC bills of material, routings and work centers,
variant configuration, product costing, and integration points with the SD
and MM modules.
* Experience in troubleshooting business issues and recommending moderate
levels of business process re-engineering to resolve business issues.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information
systems, or a related field required. 9-10 years’ experience required.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.