*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*IT Project Manager with Energy Industry exp*
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6-12 months
Primary purpose of the Senior Project Manager role is to plan and manage
the delivery of business systems solutions and associated data and
application support solutions. This includes systems and project planning,
estimating, execution, and implementation. This individual will work
closely with the functional business groups and the development teams to
ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of process and systems solutions
deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
· 6+ years of Project Management experience
· *Energy industry experience is needed *
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Self-motivated, results oriented individual
· *Strong functional and user interface design skills with .Net *
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, problem solving,
written, and verbal communication skills
· Perform well in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
· Successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
· Knowledge and ability to facilitate meetings, conduct effective
briefings and presentations and to develop consensus both internal and
· Project Management Certifications preferred
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.