Please share resume for the below requirement at akank...@sysmind.com
*Network Engineer *
*1+ Year *
• Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of
training and experience.
• Two years’ Network or LAN administration experience, with one year
network technician experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of the following Telecom network practices and
concepts: troubleshooting tools (e.g., protocol analysis), software and
hardware installation and configuration, network hardware, protocols (e.g.,
• Intermediate knowledge of one or more IT platforms: AS/400,
Client/server, IBM mainframe, Microsoft Windows NT, OS/390, Routers and
• Intermediate knowledge of current versions of the following products:
NetQos, Brocade routers & switches, F5 Load Balancers, Cisco / Palo Alto
Firewalls, CA eHealth, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Suite, VISIO, Ngenius.
• Certifications preferred - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
certificate and Brocade equivalent. Cisco Certified Network Professional
(CCNP) certificate and Brocade equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administers and supports the enterprise network system. The
responsibilities include network monitoring, performance analysis, customer
support, and fault / problem management.
• Manage incident and problem tickets with updated status relevant to the
• Regularly interact with management, technical, development and client
• Ensures change control procedures are followed.
• Provides Telecom network services, including:
o TCP/IP protocol analysis (Infinistream, Wireshark)
o Brocade Router / Switch configuration implementation, troubleshooting,
o Cisco ASA Firewall / Palo Alto configuration implementation,
troubleshooting, and maintenance.
o F5 load balancer configuration, implementation, troubleshooting, and
o DNS / DHCP configuration, implementation, troubleshooting, and
o Aruba wireless configuration, implementation, troubleshooting, and
• Participates and represents the Network Data team in multi-platform
• Documents post incident review and opportunities for improvement
• Strong written and verbal communication ability.
• Identifies performance issues and interprets trends (e.g., network
reports and traces of network traffic).
• Maintain communication with engaged vendors during incident and problem
• Maintains and initiates documentation, including procedures and diagrams.
• Administers the Telecom network documentation repository.
• Identifies opportunities to automate manual system tasks.
• Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality
and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client
service levels. Complies with Information Security policies and procedures.
• Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as
*Thanks and Regards*
Phone: 609-897-9670 Ext.- 4019
GTalk : navneet.recruiter
*SysMind LLC *| *www.sysmind.com* <http://www.sysmind.com/> |
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.