*Sr Security Analyst*

*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months**Rate:40$/hr on c2c (Locals )*

   - Perform Electronic Images of computers, communication devices,
   electronic records of the custodians in the Dallas Police Department
   - Perform Forensics Investigation of electronic information for
   custodians of the Dallas Police Department.
   - Reviews Open Records Requests on custodians in the Dallas Police
   Department
   - Identification, Research, Location, And Cataloging of electronic
   devices and information related to custodians in the Dallas Police
   Department
   - Perform interpretation of electronic information for custodians in the
   Dallas Police Department
   - Manage Forensics Analytics, utilizing analytics software, for
   eDiscovery for custodians in the Dallas Police Department.
   - Perform Electronic Records Archives Indexing, Searching of the
   information for custodians in the Dallas Police Department
   - Reviews of Litigation Requests for custodians in the Dallas Police
   Department

*Skills Required: *Bachelor's Degree required. Knowledge and skills of
   Microsoft Windows operating systems, servers and desktops. Knowledge of
   Texas FOIA. Knowledge of legal concepts. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
   Ability to interprete and present data effectively. Knowledge of forensics
   and/or eDiscovery applications

*Additional Skills:*Analytics skills. Organization skills. Communication
skills. Ability to work independently. Candidate with paralegal experience
a plus
--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 217 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>