Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*Title:* Solutions Architect
*Location:* Buffalo, NY (If we struggle to find talent in Buffalo, let us
look at someone in the New York region who is willing to travel
occasionally on a need by basis to Buffalo. Travel though needs to be
included in the all inclusive hourly rate and will not be expensed
additionally to the client. )
*Duration:* 6 months
• Extensive experience in Retail Banking Risk Systems and regulatory
environments. Data, BI/MI, BASEL, Capital Adequacy/Stress Testing and Loan
impairment calculation systems knowledge required.
• Extensive knowledge of BI tools for reporting, storage and ETL. Knowledge
of data architecture solutions from IBM and Teradata are critical. Strong
experience and knowledge of emerging trends in big data and open source
solutions such as Hadoop.
• 5-7 Years supporting Global Financial institutions on enterprise-wide
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in
computer science or related field and seven to ten years progressive
experience in building and designing application systems, including two
years as a technical team lead.
• Excellent technical skills with broad enterprise background across
multiple systems. Proven experience of end to end system and application
design and a clear capability to understand and act upon business
requirements, concerns and constraints.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. The ability to
successfully negotiate, resolve conflicts and defend technical choices
relating to business, development and architectural requirements.
• Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and
anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as
operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards and
policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
• Maintains internal control standards, including timely implementation of
internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by
external regulators. Align Risk Data aggregation solutions with BCBS
• Global Technology Strategy – Work with architecture and domain owners to
understand and communicate Group goals. Understand business needs and
assess the feasibility of developing integrated global projects. Develop
technology solutions roadmaps that support and comply with strategic goals.
• Project Management – Design and assist in implementing technologies to
resolve business issues and allow businesses to take advantage of
opportunities. Provide consultancy to project managers and manage technical
risk, ensure total cost of ownership is assured.
• Technical Support – Analyze business requirements and champion
architecture solutions. Understand business goals and objectives for
projects and ensure the architecture facilitates their realisation. Provide
business and technology areas with technical direction and problem
resolution to ensure business and IT objectives are met.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.